Wed 25 Apr 12
XD
Yesterday (Tue 24 Apr 12) was officially the fourth week of my tongue piercing..
And now I've healed!!
yay!!
LOL
The first week was the worst..
I can't even begin to explain it..
Difficulty in talking, eating, and brushing teeth.. Not to mention the most painful pain ever when I just woke up.. (Ok, the most painful pain ever part is probably me exaggerating it, but it was very painful, ok?!)
Seriously, for the first week, I ate nothing but porridge, yogurt, mashed potato, and some other soft foods (and still experience pain while eating it)..
Then the talking, talking was rather difficult, but at least I still could get people to understand what I was talking..
Especially because the tongue barbell was so long inside my mouth (2 cms), it was rather difficult to keep it in place so that I wouldn't accidentally irritate it.
One week after that (3 Apr 12), I changed to a much shorter tongue barbell (1.6 cms)..
I felt much much much better after that.. Talking and eating and brushing teeth were easier (though I still had some difficulties)..
Two weeks after that (17 Apr 12), I couldn't take it anymore.. Even though some people stayed with 1.6 cms barbell because it's comfortable enough (length-wise) and it leaves some length so that people can play with the piercing..
No.. I was way too scared to play violently with it.. I don't mind not playing with my tongue piercing, the fact that the piercing is there is good enough for me..
So, I went and changed to a shorter barbell (1.4 cms).. And life has been wonderful ever since..
Yesterday, I celebrated my tongue piercing four week anniversary by eating fried chicken at popeyes with my very very good and wonderful friend Zann, who accompanied me to pierce my tongue at the first place..
So happy!!
I;ve always wanted to pierce my tongue.. But so far, my fear had always overcome my desire.. But now.. I've done it!!
Sometimes I can't help but play with it a little bit, but not violently of course.. I'm way too timid to play with it violently..
Anyway, i'm happy.. hehehehehehehe
xoxo S. E.
My Tongue Piercing Has Healed!
4/25/2012 09:06:00 AM |
Labels:
SamanthaEvelin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment