Copyright © 2012 Samantha Evelin. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Pages

My Temporary Permed Hair aka Temporary Curls for My Hair

Thu 15 Sep 11


hehehe X3
I would like to take this chance and upload some of my temporary curled hair photos:




The photos above were taken directly after I had 'Yes Salon' temporary-curled my hair for the first time in my life.

I don't have photos of the 2nd time I did a temporary-curled hair, because I couldn't (even once) get a nice shot of it! #angry
The 2nd time I had my hair curled, I went to 'Yes Salon' (again) with my best friend in the world, Yuliana X3 hehehe

For the third time , which is just recently (Sat 10 Sep 11), I went to Ray Deux Salon by Davines with my good friend, Yenni.
I had my hair temporary-curled. She had her hair temporary-straightened hahaha XD which was funny because my hair was originally straight (then I went to get it curled) and her hair was originally permed (then she went to get it straightened).
It's funny! hahaha XD

I had some not-bad photos of it hehehe #ShyShy



I am seriously considering to permanently perm my hair!!
But I'm scared!!
I'm scared I'll look old and ugly!!
But I really want to!!

When I think about it, I was like, "hey.. i've had my whole life experiencing my hair straight.. why don't i just go and experience permed hair for once in my life.. after all.. if i don't like it, i could always get my hair straightened back anytime i want.."
But I'm scared!!
Well it's not like I can do it now, my hair is still too short to be permed. But I'm certain one of these days (we'll make it months, shall we? hahaha) u'll see me with permed hair.. #lol


xoxo S. E.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment