Thu 10 Dec 15
12 December will come and go, just like any other day.
Yeah, I don't think I'll have a hard time convincing myself that. With my current situation, I don't expect that day to be any more than a normal weekend.
Perhaps probably a day specifically intended for praises of appreciation of me, and of course, for promises of a better future. Yeah, you heard me, promises.
This year is probably one of the worst year of my life, with the exception of my handsome baby boy Daverson Waterly of course (who's just turned six months on 8 Dec 15, by the way.) :D
Daverson Waterly, Tue 8 Dec 15 (6 months) - Bahari Hotel
Ok, worst year is probably overexaggerating it. But this year is by no means a good year. Not even remotely.
Growing more and more resentful of my current circumstances, who do I blame? It's human nature to find someone or something to blame for their less than ideal situation. I try frantically and desperately to find someone responsible for all this.
Maybe I should try to appreciate my life more. After all, there are those who have it worse than me, right?
On the plus side, this year is the year where I, with helps of families and friends, started a few small businesses I can call my own.
I never thought I had it in me at all to start a business, albeit insignificant in terms of revenues and profits. But trust me, I'm not in the slightest someone you would define as ambitious. No, not at all, I assure you all these are purely for survival. Though I'm starting to enjoy the fact that I can have some extra incomes besides my sometimes-part-time-sometimes-full-time job. Yup, that is a plus side. :)
xoxo S. E.







0 comments:
Post a Comment