Tue 15 Dec 15
Life is always simpler and happier when we were young. After all, the rule of love as per dictated by those children's bedtime stories books is fall in love, get married, and live happily ever after right?
I guess some people (the luckier ones) do live as per the rule.
But there are also the rest of us, who face some complications along the way.
Being 28, I regard myself as young still. I still believe in happily ever after. There's still this princess part of me that believes in all that bullshit.
I don't want to admit it, but I do feel it. As I get older, cynicism does kick in. I think there're just too many aspects of happiness for us to be able to fulfill them all.
But this I know for sure. When tears are just in the corner of your eyes ready to burst out you need to open your eyes wide so as to not let them fall, I guess happily ever after is still a long way to go. LOLs
xoxo S E






0 comments:
Post a Comment