Tuesday, 8 March 2011
yay!! I'm so happy..!!
My application for my dad's Long Term Visit Pass has been approved..!!
I've made the necessary payment ($90.00), now all that's left are.... well, there're still a lot more things to be done.
I don't want to jinx it, but I hope everything will be okay. :-)
Well, even though now it's only approved in principle, but hey, getting it approved by ICA means winning half of the battle already. I'm just so happy!
I'm so glad I can get both my mom and my dad a Long Term Visit Pass in Singapore. I hope they'll be proud of me!
Note:
For more information on applying Long Term Visit Pass, please visit ICA website:
http://www.ica.gov.sg/services_centre_overview.aspx?pageid=376
(link correct as at 8 March 2011)
xoxo S. E.
Application For Visit Pass (Long Term) For My Dad
3/08/2011 08:02:00 PM |
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment