Monday, 7 March 2011
hehehe... =b
I had a great meal at Hard Rock Cafe Singapore the other day. It was on Sunday, 27 February 2011 (if I remember correctly). It's located at:
Hard Rock Cafe Singapore
50 Cuscaden Road #05-01
HPL House Singapore 249724
I went there with Yuliana, my best friend. We ordered a Trio Hickory Smoked Bar-B-Que Combo and a Hard Rock Nachos. The BBQ Ribs was delicious! and the Hard Rock Nachos was, simply put, perfection! It was tasty, really. Too bad we didn't add on the Grilled Fajita Beef because we were too full.
I don't remember exactly what drinks we ordered, but it can be seen from the picture above. I remember one of the drinks was called "Mango Tango". If I remember correctly, it was the yellow one. Yuliana loved the yellow colour drink, which tasted sour (which I hated). I, on the other hand, loved the red colour drink, which tasted really sweet (which Yuliana hated). Hahaha...
They have a facebook page, check it out!
http://www.facebook.com/hardrock
xoxo S. E.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (My life is a work of art in progress worthy of appreciation.)






0 comments:
Post a Comment