Wednesday, 23 March 2011
hehehe =b
On Sunday (20 March 2011), my parents and my younger brother and I went to Jack's Place at:
Bras Basah Complex
231 Bain Street
#01-01
Singapore
I ordered a Fire Steak! And I liked it! hehehe =b
It was supposed to be poured with some brandy, then the staff was supposed to lit fire on the steak so it'd look cool. But too bad, it all happened, just wasn't done on the table right in front of me.
The staff just did it at the side and only served the fire steak to me after the small fire went dead.
But what I was 'a little bit' disappointed at was that they didn't even ask me to watch!!
It just so happened that I was looking at the staff when he happened to lit the fire to the steak. Else I wouldn't even have been able to differentiate the fire steak with a normal blackpepper steak!
So sad! My thinking is that, if I paid some money to order a fire steak, the least you could do is to ask me to watch when you're about to lit some fire on the steak (even when you're unable to put it in front of me [maybe for some safety reasons]).
xoxo S. E.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (My life is a work of art in progress worthy of appreciation.)






0 comments:
Post a Comment