Copyright © 2012 Samantha Evelin. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Pages

Beef Pepper Rice @ Pepper Lunch

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

hehehe... =b

Yesterday (Tuesday, 22 March 2011), Yuliana and I went to watch Gnomeo and Juliet at Golden Village Great World City.

(link correct as of 23 Mar 11).



I really liked the movie anyway, it's nice. But for me, Juliet could should have been prettier.

Hmm.. Anyway, after that we had our lunch at Pepper Lunch:
Pepper Lunch
Great World City
1 Kim Seng Promenade
#B1-16/17
Singapore 189677



hehehe...
My most favourite Pepper Lunch dish, Beef Pepper Rice.

Well, truthfully, I haven't tried all of Pepper Lunch's dishes, so saying Beef Pepper Rice is the tasties is probably not objective or not representative (or whatever).

But it's really very nice!

I shared the Beef Pepper Rice with Yuliana, so we ordered:
-add egg
-add cheese
-upsized

It's so nice!!


xoxo S. E.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (My life is a work of art in progress worthy of appreciation.)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment