Thursday, 10 March 2011
Today really is Burger King Day in Singapore. Look at the promotion:
The promotion is for today only (10 March 2011). Tendergrill Chicken burger is only priced at SGD 1.00.
Crazy cheap!!
So my colleagues and I went to Plaza Singapura Burger King during our work lunch time to buy the $1.00 burger.
Venue:
68 Orchard Road
Plaza Singapura
Singapore 238839
B1-11
And look at the queue!
Isn't crazy?! Lucky we could find some seats for us to have lunch there, else we'd have to buy takeaway and find a place to eat somewhere else. Hahaha...!!!
Then the funny thing was, I told my brother about the promotion, asking him to eat Burger King today. And he did exactly what I said. He went to Burger King at City Square Mall (the mall near our house):
180 Kitchener Road
Singapore 208539
#02-37/38
And look what he found out!
hahaha...!!!
he only told me one thing, "shit".. hahaha...
Anyway, lunch time today was definitely fun. Different than usual. :-)
xoxo S. E.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (My life is a work of art in progress worthy of appreciation.)






0 comments:
Post a Comment