Tuesday, 22 March 2011
hehehe... XD
See all the Ghirardelli chocolates that I have!! My friend, R. Ng, bought it for me from the United States. I don't know which states he went to, but I got my chocolates!! (And that's the most important thing.. hahaha XD)
I like most of the flavours:
(from top left)
1. Dark Chocolate with Raspberry Filling
(don't really like)
2. Milk Chocolate
(i like!!)
3. Dark Chocolate with Strawberry Filling
(don't really like)
4. Dark Chocolate 60% Cacao
(ok lah)
5. Peppermint Bark Natural Flavor
(me likey!!)
6. Milk Chocolate with Caramel Filling
(i hate!!)
7. Vanilla Dream All Natural
(omg i love it!!)
8. Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter Filling
(ok lah)
9. Dark Chocolate with White Mint Filling
(ok lah)
hahaha XD
Thank you R. Ng!!
xoxo S. E.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (My life is a work of art in progress worthy of appreciation.)






0 comments:
Post a Comment